Mar 15, 2012

New Date for the SSRC My Soul to Take Spoiler Chat with Rachel Vincent

NEW DAY & TIME....




Once again, I am so excited to announce that the very first of the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge Spoiler Chats for My Soul to Take with Author Rachel Vincent will be held this weekend here on the SSRC blog.

DATE: Sunday, March 18th

TIME: 2:30PM Eastern/11:30AM Pacific

LENGTH: Approx. 1 hour

WHERE: Here on the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge blog. A page called SSRC Chat will be published on chat day shortly before the event.

WHO: Anyone is welcome to join in, even if you aren't participating in the challenge.

DETAILS: This spoiler chat will ONLY be for spoilers from the first book in the series, My Soul to Take. So, please keep your questions limited to the events and characters in that book only.

Participants who reveal any spoilers from books later in the series will be removed from the chat room.

So if you aren't sure which book your question comes from, play it safe and save your question for a later chat or try to keep it generic and spoiler-free.

Don't spoil it for everyone! Rude or inappropriate behavior is not allowed. This is a friendly chat and the author has generously donated her time. Inappropriate comments to the author or other chatters will not only get you removed from the chat but may cause any future chats to be canceled.

A SPECIAL THANKS: As this will the very first chat I've hosted, I've enlisted the help of my favorite blogger Jaime of Two Chicks On Books to assist in moderating.

***
So, I hope that you will be able to join the chat on its new day and time and that it goes off without too many hiccups! I think it will be a LOT of fun and Rachel Vincent is amazing, so that kind of guarantees awesome.

If you have a few burning questions about My Soul to Take that you've never been able to ask, be sure to have your questions ready. There's nothing quite like getting caught up in an event and totally forgetting what you wanted to ask!

In the meantime, if you have any questions about the event, please leave a comment on this post and I will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment