May 17, 2012

SSRC Month Four Winners



Prize #1 - The Rachel Vincent Shadow Bound pre-order OR Rachel Vincent book of your choice ordered from Amazon or The Book Depository to TWO WINNERS


Winner One - #26 - Jen at Midnight Book Thief

Winner Two - #51 - Ron at Stories of My Life

Prize #2 - A T-shirt or Tank of your choice from Rachel Vincent's Urban Quill shop to TWO WINNERS


Winner ONE - #26 - Jen at Midnight Book Thief

Winner TWO - #19 - Always Hoping for More


Prize #3 - A signed copy of My Soul to Steal to ONE WINNER


Winner - #25 - A Book Obsession

Prize #4 - A signed copy of If I Die to ONE WINNER


Winner - #18 - Always Hoping for More

Add-on Incentive - $50 in books of your choice from Amazon or The Book Depository


Winner - #16 - Riffs and Reviews

Well, Random seemed to land on the mid-number ranges this time. I did a few "test" Random's after the fact and they kept landing in the late teens and twenties. Go figure!

WINNERS, if you do not wish to receive your prize - please let me know by email at fiktshun[at]gmail[dot]com or in the comments and I'll choose another winner or winners. If you choose not to accept your prize, I will give you an extra entry into the end of challenge giveaway.

Winners of Shadow Bound or the book of your choice, please contact me by email with your address details and your book of choice.

Winners of the T-shirts or Tank tops send me a link to the T-shirt or Tank you want, any color preferences and size preference along with your address details.

Winners of the signed books, please contact me by email with your address details.

Winner of the $50 in books of your choice from Amazon/The Book Depository, please email me with your book selections and address details. Note that books priced at TBD must be USD prices through the US website. If you aren't sure about the total cost of your books, give me a list, in order, and I'll add books to the cart until I hit the $50 mark.

Congratulations to the month four giveaway winners! We're officially in the last month of the challenge with the best prizes yet. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Would you believe that My Soul to Steal is the only Soul Screamers book I have in a physical copy instead of an e-copy? It may be an ARC, but it's signed so I would like to pass my "win" on to someone else.
    Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh btw, I'm A Book Obsession.. I forgot to put that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KT Wow! Well thanks for letting me know. I know we emailed just wanted to respond to you here! If the other prize is unclaimed maybe I can swap it out for the other signed book! :)

    ReplyDelete