May 19, 2012

SSRC: My Soul to Steal Spoiler Chat



In case you hadn't heard, this month's Spoiler Chat with Author Rachel Vincent for the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge is coming up this week! And this month's chat will be about My Soul to Steal AND Reaper.

This is the last official month of the challenge, but there will be a spoiler chat for If I Die after the challenge has ended.

SAVE THE DATE!

DATE: Wednesday, May 23rd

TIME: 6:00PM Eastern/3:00 PM Pacific

LENGTH: Approx. 1 hour

WHERE: Rachel Vincent's chat room. CLICK HERE to read the author's post for details. A live link to the chat room will be posted on her blog 30 minutes beforehand for those of you who want to stop by early.

WHO: Anyone is welcome to join in, even if you aren't participating in the challenge.

DETAILS: This spoiler chat will ONLY be for spoilers from the fourth book in the series, My Soul to Steal AND the novella, Reaper. So, please keep your questions limited to the events and characters in those books only. NO SPOILERS ABOUT IF I DIE.

So if you aren't sure which book your question comes from, play it safe and save your questions for the If I Die chat or try to keep it generic and spoiler-free.

If you are up-to-date with the challenge, or you have read If I Die and are already getting excited for Before I Wake, I know it will be tough to not talk about If I Die. But PLEASE TRY AND WAIT. You don't want to spoil it for those who haven't yet read - or finished - it.

***

So, I hope you'll be able to attend the chat this Wednesday. Mark your calendars. Because, after the long wait, we'll finally be able to talk all about Sabine Campbell!

And once again, as this chat is taking place in Rachel Vincent's chat room it does require a login. So stop by a few minutes early so you don't miss anything! Because you won't be able to see what happened before you log in. And you won't be able to ask your questions until you're given a "voice."

If you prepare a few questions in advance you won't forget them if you get caught up in the chat. And don't be shy! Rachel Vincent is awesome and tries to answer ALL questions unless they are spoilers for a book not covered by the chat.

And if you have any questions before chat day, leave a comment here and I'll try to answer it!

3 comments:

  1. I really, really hope I'll be able to make this one. I've already written down a couple of questions while reading Reaper. :D So excited!!! *squee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, if my maths is correct (which I doubt), it would be at 12 am in my country. COFFEE will be needed. Screw work, I'm gonna be there!

    ReplyDelete